Sunday 26 May 2013

Random Road Encounters & A Man In White!

The reconnection with Clive, and Sacha's 'awakening' must have set off some old alarm bells because there was three extraordinary experiences over the following month of September and October. Two of them were witnessed by Fred, my partner. He has been on the road all his life, driving at various times in his careers, buses, taxis, trucks. Today he drives for a local courier company. He has seen pretty much all you CAN see in a life of transport.

What I find particularly interesting is the focus of his two experiences being on roads. This is very like the time me and Shelagh had heard the footsteps and seen the dinosaur. Associated with those had been a Man In Black. In Fred's case, his road encounters were set around a visitor to my shop who was quite the opposite, a Man In White!

7th September 2012
Fred was travelling on the M40 from Manchester to London and was near Banbury when he suddenly met a wall of mist. This surprised him because the day was warm, clear and sunny. The inexplicable mist wasn't thick and he had several hundred yards visual, nevertheless he switched on his fog lights. What then surprised him was that none of the on-coming vehicles had their lights on, in fact, he had traffic flashing him to switch his lights off!
Then, and he estimated it was just several yards ahead of his vehicle (which was travelling at 70mph,) he saw a young male appear out of thin air on he central reservation. He maintains the man didn't appear out of he mist, he suddenly winked into existence. The male was possibly about 19-20 and was dressed like a 60's hippy.
The man then walked directly across the road in front of Freds 70mph van – but the several yards between the hippy and he van was maintained, so he walked directly across the road in front of the van while seeming to keep at the same distance. The hippy reached the hard shoulder, then turned to look directly at Fred, smiling broadly, he lifted a hand to his forehead and flicked a salute and then vanished before his eyes.
Fred drove on for another hundred yards or so and then he same thing happened again, but it was a black dog that appeared on the reservation, padded across in front of the vehicle and then vanished the second it touched the hard shoulder.
Fred estimated he drove the same distance again and this time he saw a young woman walk exactly the same, from point A to point B. When she reached the hard shoulder she turned to look at Fred, smiled broadly and then blew him a kiss before vanishing. She too was a hippy, she had long blonde hair in plaits, wore a knee length white dress and had a garland of flowers around her neck. The couple wore hippy sandals. Although there was no evidence to show it, Fred knew that although several hundred yards apart, the couple knew each other.
Another hundred yards and Fred emerged from the mist. The single curious fact is that when I asked him if he felt any sensations or could feel anything in the air around him, he said that throughout he mist he felt the same coldness in his back – this is referring to a single particular section of country road that winds through some woods and whenever we go through it he gets a sudden bolt of cold down his spine for no obvious reason. This is the only thing he could feel.
When I asked him about he clarity of the people and dog, he said it was like being in the cinema, you look at he screen and the people don't look real, they look like projections. He said the hippies and dog looked the same. What I found he was getting at was that the forms lacked a three-dimensional quality, and everything tells me that the images were not in front of the vehicle but projected onto his windscreen. I suspect that is where the fog was as well as not a single other driver gave any indication of seeing them. What any vehicles in front or behind him might have seen is unknown, because for the time in the mist there was not a vehicle in front or behind him.

Monday 17th September
I do not really know who or what this was, but it was about 16.00, give or take a few minutes. A man walked into my shop and went to the first cabinet of items, I think it was a mix of Egyptian and Celtic
ornaments, and just stood looking at them. It has been bucketing down all day, virtually non-stop. But this man, looked in his mid-40s was wearing tennis clothes. he had a white singlet, white shorts and white plimsoles - not just white but STARK white. Not the kind of clothes to wear on this day! he stood for a few moments in silence. I thought I had looked down at something because next thing I know is he is facing me and smiling. I thought at the time I had looked away but only afterwards I realised that I think he was suddenly facing me. I asked him if I could help him with anything and he kept smiling. He had black combed back hair, might have had gel or Brylcreem, it was that kind of
effect.

I smiled back and asked again if i could help him and he said, still smiling. 'No, everything will be alright soon.'He had a small logo on the singlets right breast. I am not sure if it was a bird or a Pegasus. It looked familiar but I am not sure even now why I thought it was. I must have been focusing on it and very intrigued because next thing I am aware of is he is standing right in front of me at the counter and is asking if I have any statues of Persian demons. I say no, sorry.
Then he says 'It's ok, it's alright now.' then still smiling he walks out.I haven't a clue how long he was in the shop but it can't have been more than a few minutes, but when I looked at the time, (waiting for
home time after a lousy day,) it was 16.35! I had the Tennis Man in the shop for at least half an hour!
Very very unusual and I was left with a very uncomfortable feeling that I have seen him before but couldn't place him.

I now suspect it was from the same source as the original MIB's we had encountered, but the clothing? Did the white signify something? Did it announce a purity of purpose? I wonder if the MIW was checking that my new activity was not reactivating a 'contagion'.

Thursday 18th October 2012
Fred left Sunderland at around 7.30pm to return to Manchester after a courier run He joined the A19 from the A1018 heading south for Manchester. barely a few minutes later he spotted movement off in the fields to his left. It was dark and he could see distant building lights to his left. But what drew his attention was a single grey blanket shape hanging in the air with rippling edges. This he estimated as being 150 to 200 yards away from his position. Fred drove on and this passed from view as normal, (it didn't just vanish). He drove on for a further 300 yards and he saw the identical thing again. the 300 yards and the experience repeated....that continued for 55 miles! he left the A19 at Thirsk to join the A168 and that is when he stopped seeing them - or it.

I have traced his course on Google maps satellite mode and there is nothing but empty fields. In the areas where there was build-ups of buildings he didn't see the grey things, but as soon as open country reappeared, so did they. Fred had travelled this route very regular, the last being just a couple of weeks ago and he has never experienced anything like it before. I asked him about senses, such as hearing anything, feeling anything, headaches or numbness - but he says there was nothing, from his perspective everything was as usual except he could see this image - as an afterthought, he said point out that he didn't see this as a reflection from anything. He is absolutely certain it had an objective reality.It is only my guess, and with no reason, but I just feel he saw the single object repeatedly rather than a 55 mile string of thousands

.

No comments:

Post a Comment